This is the second Liebster award I’m doing, and it’s been sat in my drafts for months! Normally I wouldn’t repeat an award/tag but since this one is different every time, it basically feels like a new tag to me. Thank you so much to Jordan@HerPaperAdventure for nominating me, your blog is actually beautiful ❤
Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
An awarddd! I feel like I haven’t received one in ages. I’m also experiencing a bit of a slump lately, so now is a good time to do a tag. I was nominated by Lois & David @LoisReadsBooks– thank you both so much! 😀
Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
The nominee answers three questions posted by the nominator.
The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
If any of the question asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
This award is too cute! Thank you to Lois and David @LoisReadsBooksfor nominating me ❤
– Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
– Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
– Share 7 things about yourself.
– Pass this on to as many bloggers as you like (15 max).
– Include this set of rules.
– Inform your nominees.
Thank you to Ryann @RyannTheReader for nominating me for the Book Fests award (your blog is so pretty!). I’ve never actually seen this tag/award on WordPress before so I’m very curious to see what it’s about! ❤
Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
Answer the award questions that will be listed below.
Write a Fifty-Word Story, because it’s fun.
Nominate five or more bloggers with this Award.
Ask them a question of your making you would like them to answer.
Put up the award image badge on your blog via image widget.
Thank you to Jamie @TheComicVault for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition award! Definitely visit his blog if you like comics/graphic novels! It’s been a while since my last award and I’m always so flattered when I receive one 🙂
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Sarah @LittleReader– thank you!! This award was created by Okoto Enigma, and as always, I’m flattered to be nominated. ❤
Rules – Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– You have to nominate 10-20 people.
– Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
– Share your link to your best post(s).
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
– Add these rules to your post.
– Answer all the questions below.
– Display the award picture in your post.
– Nominate 12 bloggers who are funny, inspiring and entertaining.
Thank you to Lauren and Vanessa @PartnerInReading for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s always such a surprise when people tag me in things so I’m very flattered to be picked!
Rules: – Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 different facts about yourself
– Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
– Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination