This is the second Liebster award I’m doing, and it’s been sat in my drafts for months! Normally I wouldn’t repeat an award/tag but since this one is different every time, it basically feels like a new tag to me. Thank you so much to Jordan @HerPaperAdventure for nominating me, your blog is actually beautiful ❤
- Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
- Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.
1. You’re stranded on an island. You get three books. Which ones do you pick and why?
2. What’s your favourite book you’ve read so far this year?
The second-to-last volume of Strobe Edge was really good!
3. What book did you think you’d hate, but you actually loved?
The Good Soldier by Ford Madox Ford. I had to read it for uni, and it took me a while to get into it, but I ended up really enjoying it!
4. Do you have any pets? How many? And what are their names?
5. What are your top three places you’d love to visit?
I haven’t been to many places. I’d love to travel round Europe someday though!
6. Who is your book boyfriend?
I’d say Oliver from Dark Wild Night – nerdy boys are great.
7. Favourite kick-ass female character?
Tessa Gray, always!!
8. Who is your auto-buy author?
I’m not sure I have one anymore…
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
Anywhere but here! I love living in cities but I would also really like to live somewhere quiet, and where it rains a lot because I love the rain! I love being near the ocean too.
10. What is a book that is so underrated, but you love?
Graffiti Moon!! I just have a soft spot for this book.
11. How many books do you own that you haven’t read yet?
About 70 or so… A lot of them I bought for uni and didn’t end up using. I need to sell them..
Tags: Okay, if you’re reading this and you’re wearing socks then you are tagged! (idk tagging people is stressful and not everyone likes being tagged, okay?)
1. First book you remember reading?
2. One goal you want to achieve in 2017?
3. If you could rewrite one book, what would it be and why?
4. Favourite animal/pet from a movie or novel?
5. Do you own any bookish merchandise?
6. What would your dream home-library look like?
7. Any 2017 releases you’re eagerly anticipating? (book/movie/album, etc.)
8. Tell us a funny childhood memory you have.
9. Something that relaxes you?
10. Show us your computer or phone wallpaper?
11. A novel you would like to forget so that you could read it again for the first time?
Until next time,