Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey and hosted by ThoughtsOnTomes – details about this group can be found on Goodreads. This week’s topic is favourite minor characters. Finally, a perfect way to mention some of my forgotten faves! I’m sure we’ve all encountered many amazing secondary characters in fiction, sometimes I even prefer the secondary characters to the main ones! So this is my post raving about some of my faves:
1. The BISHes – Iris After the Incident by Mina V. Esguerra
My most recent read from this list, and I loved the group of girls in this novel, as they are all so supportive and protective of one another.
2. Bailey and the Twins – The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
This novel has many great secondary characters, but my favourites have to be Bailey, Poppet and Widget. They are all so cute, my hearttt!
3. Not Joe – Wild Seasons Series by Christina Lauren
Not Joe is mysterious and quite… peculiar, and I love it.
4. Nikolai Lantsov – The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Nikolai is a great character and I don’t know what else to say but that.
5. Charlotte and Magnus – The Infernal Devices – Cassie Clare
Again, loads of great minor characters in this series but Charlotte and Magnus were my faves of the bunch. Charlotte is amazing and badass and Magnus is the best, honestly.
So those are just some of my favourite minor characters, let me know your faves in the comments below!