I haven’t done an award in a longgg time and also I’ve been struggling with posts for a while so perfect time to do a tag. I was tagged by ThatWildSoul for the Unique Blogger award – thank you!! ❤
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What is it about blogging that makes you come back day after day?
The community!! Creating posts is also fun (most of the time)…
2. What would you like to see more of in books and why?
For me, it would be diversity. It wasn’t until the last few months or so that I realised just how not diverse the fiction I was reading was. I know book Twitter gets a lot of shit but the community really opened my eyes to the fiction I was reading, and what I was lacking. I’m aiming to read a lot more diversely this year, and I’m always keeping an eye out for recs *hint hint*
3. Tell us about your favourite hobby outside of reading. What makes it a passion of yours?
I really like interior design, part of me wishes I studied it at uni instead… I’m so broke right now, but I really love decorating and keeping an eye out for what’s current in the design world. I don’t really watch TV or film anymore but I love anime! Some of my faves include Haikyuu, Kids on the Slope, and Yuri on Ice (sooooo cute!). Also I love BTS, like I’m going through a rough time and I love to watch BTS vids on YouTube when I need cheering up – they’re amazing.
1. Music recommendations!!
2. Proudest moment of your life?
3. What’s one piece of advice you’d give to your 11 year old self?
I’m curious, what do you want to see more of in books? Let me know in the comments!