An awarddd! I feel like I haven’t received one in ages. I’m also experiencing a bit of a slump lately, so now is a good time to do a tag. I was nominated by Lois & David @LoisReadsBooks – thank you both so much! 😀
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posted by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the question asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. Do you have any pets, and if so what do you have? (pictures please). If you don’t have any pets, what, if anything, would you like to have as a pet?
I wish so badly I had a pet but I don’t. But I really love dobermans so if I was lucky enough to get a dog, I’d love a dobie. I’m also obsessed with chinchillas because they look like real life Pokemon and that’s the dream honestly.
2. What is your dream job, why, and how long has it been your dream job?
This question has been driving me crazy for months!! I did want to get into publishing, but I’ve really fallen out of love with it recently. I’m a volunteer editor and proofreader right now, so maybe something in that area?
3. What is one thing on your bucket list that you want to complete this year and why?
I realllly want more piercings! It’s such a tiny goal but all of my goals as of now are pretty small. I feel like I’m really prone to anxiety-induced fainting (I’ve never actually fainted before but I’ve been close a couple times) and I’m really scared of fainting, so I try to avoid situations that may make me faint. I became a Godmother and graduated last year and during both ceremonies, I was so nervous that I was gonna faint and embarrass myself… So yeah, more piercings please!
And my questions are:
1. Current favourites (in anything)?
2. Describe your bedroom in 30 words or less.
3. Name a fictional character you’d love to be for a day, and tell us why.
Friends, tell me one goal you want to achieve this year! And pray that I get out of this reading/blogging slump, it’s so boring 😛