Tag time! I actually have several tags to do but this one is quite time sensitive so I’m putting it first. Thank you to Heather @TheSassyBookGeek for tagging me! I love your blog so much ❤
1. Best book/series that you’ve read in 2016.
The book that comes to mind is Smut by Karina Halle! So funny, reminds me a lot of NA novels I’ve read in the past such as Wallbanger and Beautiful Bastard. 2016 was the year for cheesy romance for me, and this novel was my fave of the bunch.
2. Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year.
I’d like to read more novels by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. I’ve only read one novel by them (Stuck-Up Suit), and really enjoyed it, so reading their individual works would be great.
3. Most anticipated book turned movie/TV show.
I don’t really watch TV or films anymore, though I would like to see the adaptation of A Monster Calls!
4. Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight.
Hmm… Will Herondale?
5. What’s on your TBR for 2017?
Don’t get me started!! The usual blend of NA and YA, though in 2017 I would like to branch out and read more classics and fantasy novels.
6. How many books do you plan to read in 2017?
7. Will you participate in the Goodreads reading challenge or any other?
I am currently taking part in the Goodreads challenge – my goal is to read 60 books. I’m also taking part in the New Adult Reading Challenge.
8. Any New Year’s resolutions (Bookish, Blogging, Otherwise).
Tags: Since it’s quite late, I tag anyone who would like to do it!