- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write your goals for next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve your goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to share their goals
- Then (if you wish) in 365 days write a post for everyone to see if you have been successful or not!
I’m a pretty private person, so I won’t reveal the major goals I have in mind. But I have a pile of things I want to achieve by next year.
1. This time next year, I will be leading a healthier lifestyle!
I got kinda fat as a college student… It happens, no biggie. But I’m excited to eat better and work out and take better care of my body because it’s pretty important. I’ve always said that my health is the thing I value most, so I’m going to actually prove it in 2017. I want to work out and take up yoga again and eat healthier! I’m excited 😀
2. This time next year, I will have sold all my unwanted books
I have so many left over from university and I want the majority of them gone. I’ve wanted to sell them since I graduated but I just haven’t gotten round to doing it. So I plan to actually sell them next year. I don’t really use physical books anymore – might as well sell them off to someone who will appreciate them.
3. This time next year, I will have (or have had) a job
I got my degree, now it’s time to actually use it. But I’m still debating whether to go for a master’s degree or not in 2017. So maybe this time next year I won’t have a job because I’ll be a grad student… who knows. But if I want to study again I need the money so bagging myself a job is my main goal in 2017.
4. This time next year, I will be more assertive & outgoing
I have pretty terrible anxiety – it’s part of the reason I’m currently not working. And it’s so debilitating it’s frustrating. I want 2017 to be the year I work towards being less anxious, and instead to be more outgoing and to challenge myself. Easier said than done but it’s something I’m pretty determined to do. I feel like this is something I need to seek professional help/advice about but I don’t know how to go about it
5. This time next year, I will be studying a new language
I’m so incredibly jealous of people who can speak more than one language – I think it’s amazing honestly! I’ve wanted to learn a new language for a couple of years, and since I already know basic French (I studied it as a teenager), I would like to work on expanding my ability to speak it.
I have many more goals and aspirations but I won’t bore you with them all!
Tag: I tag anyone who makes yearly goals or New Year’s resolutions! And feel free to tag me in your post so I can see your goals!
Have a Happy New Year!