– Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– You have to nominate 10-20 people.
– Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
– Share your link to your best post(s).
3 things about me:
- I really love dobies – they’re my dream dog!
- My favourite colour is black.
- I love DIY (I’m so boring!!)
1. What’s your favourite winter drink?
Hot chocolate. I don’t really like anything else except tea and I drink that all the time!
2. What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
It’s nice seeing people excited for Christmas – especially children. I also just like how cosy and family-oriented it is. I like seeing my family happy.
3. What is you biggest pet peeve?
I hate bullies! Does that count as a peeve? It drives me mad how cruel some people can be!
4. What is something you’re really passionate about?
I’m very much into books (shocker)!
5. WEIRD: “House on Fire”
(idea from Cate from @midnightbiblioblog)
You have four options!
One gets to jump out the window, one is able to get out the door, one gets to go to bed next door with you, and one has to burn in the fire.
Your boys are The Vampire Diary boys:
Okay, so I have no idea who these characters are so this is pretty vain on my part:
Window exit – Stefan
Door exit – Jeremy
Bed – Damon
Burn – Tyler
TVD fans – did I answer right?
- Favourite fictional world?
- Favourite dessert?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- What’s one thing you want to accomplish within the next twelve months?
- WEIRD: Would you rather have hands and feet like a monkey or a long neck like a giraffe?
Until next time!