Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey and hosted by Sam at ThoughtsOnTomes – details about this group can be found on Goodreads. This week’s topic is fictional items you’d give as gifts. I love this topic – it’s so cute!
All image sources are linked at the bottom of this post.
1. Tessa’s Clockwork Angel Necklace – The Infernal Devices by Cassie Clare
I love Tessa’s angel necklace – so much so I actually bought myself one a couple of years ago!
2. Georgie’s Magic Telephone – Landline by Rainbow Rowell
I like Georgie’s telephone because MAGIC and YELLOW. I’d gift this to someone who wants to have a conversation with someone from the past. Maybe my mother 🙂
3. The Murder Squash Song – The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Torture your loved ones with this pain-in-the-ass song! I’d give this song to my brother.
4. Samwell Hockey Merch – Check, Please! by Ngozi Ukazu
You can actually buy Samwell hockey t-shirts but they are always out of stock. When I actually manage to buy one though I’m gifting it to myself!
5. Pooky Bear – Angelfall by Susan Ee
Guess who ran out of ideas! I’d give pooky bear to my niece :3
Which fictional items would you give, or like to receive, as gifts? Let me know in the comments!
Until next time!