- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
1. Who is your Book Boyfriend or Girlfriend?
Tessa Gray always and forever!! For a book bf, I’d choose Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door. I love nerdy boys!
2. If you could transform into any animal, what would it be?
Right now I’d be a chinchilla. I’ve been watching loads of chinchilla videos on YouTube and I’m obsessed! They’re so fluffy and cute.
3. What is your Hogwarts House?
Ravenclaw, according to Pottermore. But I must admit I’m not a massive fan of Harry Potter so I’m not entirely sure what being in Ravenclaw means.Someone tell me!
4. Hardcovers or Paperbacks?
Paperbacks. Hardcovers are so expensive. I also like eBooks A LOT.
5. If you lived in a world where superpowers existed, what superpower would you like and why?
Transportation would be cool, or time travel. I’m really clumsy though and I know I’d knock over a vase or something and ruin the entire planet..
6. Do you have an unpopular opinion…What book did you love that everyone else hated?
We Were Liars wasn’t great in my opinion. And I’ve seen a lot of high ratings for that book. Maybe I’m missing something?
7. Who are your auto-buy authors?
Rainbow Rowell & Christina Lauren!
8. What book trope will you hate until the end of time?
I do dislike cheating in novels, especially when there’s an attempt to justify it because the protagonist’s bf/gf is a shitty person. I’ve came across that numerous times and it’s pretty annoying! But I do actually like most tropes – the cheesier the better!
9. Cats, Dogs or Both?
Both! Although I wasn’t really a cat person until a couple years ago.
10. What is the blog post you are most proud of this year? Also link it so we can all see
I wrote a blog post about reading slumps back in June – it was my second ever blog post and I was so nervous about posting it. You can read it here.
11. Which bookish world would you like to live in, if you couldn’t pick the Wizarding World?
Being a shadowhunter would be awesome! Or one of Tolkien’s elves.
1. What brings you in a better mood when you’ve had a bad day?
Blogging! I also love to sit on YouTube and watch a bunch of videos. Also, anime!
2. What’s an ideal weekend for you?
I’m pretty introverted but I do like being outdoors on weekends. I love going to the beach and spending time with my favourite people.
3. What are you most thankful for?
My health. Always.
4. What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
Sight-seeing! I’m really not the type to sunbathe the entire time. I wanna go exploring!
5. What’s on your bucket list for 2017?
I’m hoping to go on to postgraduate study! I’d also love to just be more adventorous – but I have terrible anxiety that I find really restricting – I’m tired of it.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done, and would you do it again?
I honestly can’t think of anything – I’m incredibly boring!!
7. Do you consider yourself to be confident?
8. If you could bring back one celebrity from the dead, who would you bring back?
Hm… Steve Irwin. I was so sad when he died 😦
9. Who do you miss the most right now?
My ex. Haha.
10. If you could live in a TV show or movie, which one would you live in?
I’d live in Hobbiton! Quiet and peaceful 🙂
11. What is your spirit animal?
A sloth. Absolutely.
1. Which book are you currently reading?
2. Favourite book cover?
3. What was the happiest moment of your life?
4. What’s the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
5. Who’s your OTP? (if you have one)
6. Favourite fictional villain?
7. What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
8. Something you hate that everyone else seems to love?
9. What’s the last novel you gave your highest rating to?
10. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
11. What’s a book you think everyone should read?